The NOVA X is one of the industry's most versatile and connected DVRs.
The NOVA X supports up to 16 cameras in various configurations and records up to 30 FPS per channel. Mix and match up to 8 analog cameras recording at 720p or 1080p HD along with 8 analog 960H or HD cameras. Additionally, 8 HD IP cameras can be added for superior HD support also recording at 720p or 1080p HD. The NOVA X can be configured for 16 HD IP cameras all recording in FULL HD.
Stay connected to the entire fleet in the office or on the go.
With Fortress Mobile's SureBus fleet management platform, users can view the location of all vehicles, stream live video, download video on demand over cellular, and download video over Wi-Fi. This platform also provides user access to route scheduling, smart reports, historical route data, and much more.
Live-stream an incident when the panic button is pressed on board.
With cellular connectivity to the DVR, take advantage of multiple types of alerts. SureBus sends
when there’s an issue with the DVR or an issue with driver behavior. The driver can also alert
management by pressing a panic button; management can then live-stream from their web browser or
smartphone to view the incident.
Alerts can be individually configured to notify management through the web portal, email or text message.
Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)
Full FMCSA Regulation 396.11 Compliance
Streamline Vehicle Maintenance Management
- Digitalize the fleet management process and eliminate the use of paper for inspection reports
- Easily manage and sort all vehicle inspection reports into three categories: Pass, Fail or Repaired
- With the SureBus DVIR app, drivers can attach snapshots of failed components and maintenance receipts to inspection reports
- Always have 7 days of vehicle inspection reporting and receipts available to ensure DOT compliance if pulled over
- Request a different vehicle if defects are found during pre- trip inspection
- All past DVIRs from up to 6 months are available in SureBus along with receipts for repairs
- Past repairs automatically drop off when new pre-trip inspections are cleared
- Set automatic alerts ahead of time based on vehicle mileage or calendar dates
- Filter change, tire rotation, oil change, etc., all managed ahead of time
- When paired with DVIR, it automatically is synced with vehicle diagnostic reports to schedule repairs as they happen
- Upload and attach invoices to maintenance reports to see proof of service and total costs
Live Audio Advantages
- Correcting poor behavior as it's happening
- Training and managing new drivers
- Utilize management team to help intervene and de-escalate situations
- Possible replacement for paying for driver's cell phones and other radios
- Digital Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)
- Two-Way Radio
- Alarm/Notification Alerts
- Web and Mobile Access
- HD Camera Surveillance
- Live GPS Tracking
- Real-Time Video Streaming
- Wireless Auto Downloading